2018 AMSA National Convention & Exposition
March 8th – 10th in Washington, D.C.
- What is a National Convention?
- An opportunity for pre-meds to network with the AMSA community
- Small group sessions to practice clinical skills and discuss current issues in medicine
- Guest speakers!
- Washington D.C. March 8-10!
- Applications due Thursday, February 7th @ 11:59 pm.
- AMSA pays for hotel
- Registration includes admission, event materials, and one meal
- Great way to meet other members of the club, build lasting connections, and get the opportunity to sight-see!
The application can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15_MJ7GGFoDHyYNfvcK5C3aG940HgmGgnOmKr9wuDZS4/edit
Submit completed applications to Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check out http://amsaconvention.org/ for more information about the convention!
Feel free to email our Travel Coordinator Daphne with any questions at email@example.com!
Pictures from Nationals!